28.2.14



With Paris Fashion Week underway, I'm feeling nostalgic for the City of Lights. There's something so sincere about Paris on the brink of spring because it's not yet overridden with tourists. The last time I was there was, in fact, winter, and I was nearing the end of my pregnancy. For a few beautiful weeks we lived a life of boheme. We slept in late and woke to crusty baguette and coffee, leaving our apartment only as the mist was rolling in. We wandered about Le Marais and browsed endless dinner formules until we settled on a place to consume more baguettes. Then, without fail, each night I convinced KB to walk home in the freezing rain because-allo!-it was gorgeous. 

I totally understand this fascination with Parisian style because there is something so alluring about that delicate balance of casual elegance and being a little bit undone. About loving fashion in a way that it represents your life and about creating the kind of life that inspires your style.

p.s. Olivier Rousteing for Balmain this season-oh la la!!!



1 comment:

  1. love your blog!

    would love you to check out mine and give me some advice...trying to improve it!

    x

    ReplyDelete