3.3.14


And just like that our luck ran out and winter finally made an appearance on the West Coast. As it happens, I'm in the midst of a solemn book called Burial Rites which is set in the dismal landscape of 19th century Iceland. Everyone is lonely and there is a beheading. Undoubtedly, my mood is under influence. 

Each day I find myself reaching for soft, worn denim, and chunky knits; effortless outfits that bring comfort. I've always been drawn to pieces that have been a little bit tortured, ripped jeans, slept-in t-shirts, and, of course, beat up leather. 



4 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful, looks like they came from a magazine! I am the same way, I have been drawn towards my chunky sweaters cause it has been soo cold here in Chicago!
    xoxo
    Simona
    http://littlethingsandelephants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring! Love the mood of the photos.

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really nice blog and I like the way you write so calm. I've been living in worn denim and chunky knits all winter.

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete