7.3.14

"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours."
Bob Dylan


There is one dream I am haunted by. I can't tell you when it actually began because it feels like a part of me forever. Flowing by a momentum of my own fuelling. Time passes and it feigns dormant. I begin to picture another life. It's easier this way. I open my eyes to the simple things around me and things that are supposed to make me happy, do. But it can come out of nowhere and without any warning, as dreams often do. A stream of yellow cabs, twinkling lights illuminating the bridge, and some guy yelling "this is New York," as some guy always does. Suddenly I don't belong here...And what I really begin too question is who wants an easy life, anyway?



3 comments:

  1. These boots are fabulous, your photos are beautiful, very editorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So right.. But it's scary to start a new life just like that.. Id love to live in New York though!

    Thank you for your lovely comment!

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

    - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. read through your blog and love your attitude towards personal style. and stunning shots there :)

    Check out my outfit post featuring BOND Hardware and share your thoughts! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete